What precautions are we taking during the pandemic?
Since the start of the current health situation, we have had to adapt our business and how we interact with our customers in order to maintain the highest levels of safety.
During the period there have been many changes to how we move around and what we all need to do to minimise the spread.
Since the start of the pandemic, our engineers have been on emergency call out. During this time the engineers have had to take extra precautions to protect our clients and themselves.
For peace of mind for our clients, we will always take the following precautions:
- We always make sure our engineers are fit and well for work.
- Our engineers will always wear a face covering and keep at least a 2 metre distance from our clients.
- Our engineers carry hand gel and sanitising wipes. They regularly sanitise their hands and clean their tools. The engineers also have their own tools so will not be shared.
- The engineers will keep the working time at a property as short as possible.
- Our engineers will always advise clients to wash the keys when they are handed to them and wipe the area around the door handle with alcohol.
- The engineers will not hand out paperwork to clients, instead the client will be sent a digital copy from the office if requested.
- All waste and belongings from the work area will be removed at the end of the job.
- Our engineers will be equipped with their card machines which means our clients can pay via card instead of handling cash if they wish.
If you need any home security advice on the Costa del Sol or are looking for a locksmith to change locks on a property, you can feel rest assured that not only are you choosing one of the most experienced English locksmiths, you are using a firm that has taken every precaution to ensure the safety and well being of our clients and our own staff.
As we all pre-booked appointments we also offer an emergency call out service for people that might have locked themselves out of their property or even lost their keys.